Originally built in 1850, The Farmhouse's spacious facility features cathedral ceilings, glimmering skylights, hardwood floors, pewter chandeliers and matching wall sconces, and large bay windows. Elegant french doors open to a wrap-around deck with two pavilions overlooking an outdoor gazebo bar.
The Farmhouse offers customized wedding packages with a variety of menu options, all of which is freshly prepared on site.
In addition to the main terrace hall, The Farmhouse also boasts a large inside bar and cozy guest lounge, providing your guests with ample room to relax and enjoy their night. Both are situated in the original section of The Farmhouse, completing the intimate feel of the facility.
The ceremony site will be completely updated for all weddings starting in 2019 with a new beautiful pergola to replace the ceremony gazebo as the backdrop for all outdoor wedding ceremonies!
With only one wedding scheduled per day, you will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and use of The Farmhouse’s entire facility and four acres of manicured grounds.
Your Wedding Reception Includes:
- Five-hour dinner reception for up to 190 guests, complete with a premium open bar. Includes a cocktail hour during the first hour with stationary and butlered hors d’oeuvres. All prices are inclusive of a 20% service charge.
- A professional planning coordinator to assist with every detail on your wedding day.
- Round banquet tables and dark walnut chiavari chairs with ivory cushions.
- Napkins and floor length table linens in your choice of color.
- Custom fresh floral centerpieces designed by Belak Flowers complemented with candles and glass mirrors or wood slabs.
- Complimentary night at the Christiana Hilton with rose petal turndown service and breakfast the following morning for the wedding couple, along with discounted group rates and a courtesy shuttle service for your guests (* subject to availability and size restrictions of shuttle).
- Wedding cake from Cakes by Kim or Desserts by Dana in your choice of flavor and design. Cake cutting and bagging services are also included.
- Separate dressing suites for the wedding couple complete with private baths and imported cheese trays.
- Deluxe coffee station.
- State-of-the-art sound system throughout the entire facility and grounds.
- Free private parking.
- Handicap accessible entrance and restrooms.
- Large wrap-around deck with two pavilions overlooking an outdoor gazebo bar.
- Tasting event for our wedding couples to sample a wide array of menu items.
- Setup and breakdown for your event, with only one wedding scheduled per day.