Originally built in 1850, The Farmhouse's spacious facility features cathedral ceilings, glimmering skylights, hardwood floors, pewter chandeliers and matching wall sconces, and large bay windows. Elegant french doors open to a wrap-around deck with two pavilions overlooking an outdoor gazebo bar.
The Farmhouse offers customized wedding packages with a variety of menu options, all of which is freshly prepared on site.
In addition to the main terrace hall, The Farmhouse also boasts a large inside bar and cozy guest lounge, providing your guests with ample room to relax and enjoy their night. Both are situated in the original section of The Farmhouse, completing the intimate feel of the facility.
With only one wedding scheduled per day, you will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and use of The Farmhouse’s entire facility and four acres of manicured grounds.
Your Wedding Reception Includes:
- Five-hour dinner reception complete with a premium open bar, including a cocktail hour during the first hour with stationary and butlered hors d’oeuvres.
- Your choice of a served or buffet dinner for up to 160 guests or a cocktail reception dinner for up to 175 guests. All prices are inclusive of a 20% service charge.
- A professional planning coordinator to assist with every detail on your wedding day.
- Napkins and floor length table linens in your choice of color.
- Custom fresh floral centerpieces designed by Belak Flowers complemented with glass mirrors and candles.
- Complimentary night at the Christiana Hilton with rose petal turndown service and breakfast the following morning for the wedding couple, along with discounted group rates and a courtesy shuttle service for your guests (* subject to availability).
- Wedding cake from Cakes by Kim or Desserts by Dana in your choice of flavor and design. Cake cutting and bagging services are also included.
- Separate dressing rooms for the wedding couple complete with private baths, imported cheese trays, and beer and wine for the wedding party.
- Deluxe coffee station.
- State-of-the-art sound system throughout the entire facility and grounds.
- Free private parking.
- Handicap accessible entrance and restrooms.
- Large wrap-around deck with two pavilions overlooking an outdoor gazebo bar.
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony site with white chairs for guests (additional ceremony fee).
- Tasting event for the wedding couple to sample a wide array of menu items.
- One wedding scheduled per day ($1,000 site rental fee).